2013-2014 - Water Security and Governance: An Exploration of Emerging Issues in the Twenty-First Century by Avi Brisman, Ph.D.
2013-2014 - Secrets Exposed?: Selective State Concern and the Prosecution of "Notorious" Arms Trafficker Viktor Bout by Victoria Collins, Ph.D., and Melissa Pujol, B.S.
2013-2014 - Picturing the Careceral Landscape: Ideology, Industry, and Impending Prison Growth in Appalachia by Judah Schept, Ph.D.
2013-2014 - Assessing Mental Health and Substance Abuse Needs and Services among Jail Inmates by Irina Soderstrom, PH.D., Kristie Blevins, Ph.D., and Owen Brenna, B.S.
2013-2014 - The Bloody Teeth of the Law: The Police K-9 Unit as Terror as Usual? by Tyler Wall, Ph.D.
2012-2013 - Occupational Roles and Practices of Kentucky Conservation Officers by Kristie R. Blevins, Ph.D., and Conrad M. Lanham, B.S.
2012-2013 - Civic Contradictions and Criminalization in the Management of Everyday Life by Avi Brisman, Ph.D.
2012-2013 - Economic Impacts of Marijuana Decriminalization in Kentucky by Chuck Fields, Ph.D.
2012-2013 - Public Perception, Modern Racism and Anti-Immigration Policy: Examining Racialized Discourse Surrounding AZSB1070 in Online News Forums by Kishonna Gray, PH.D., and A.E. Raza.
2012-2013 - Preliminary Observations from an Assessment of a Multi-Agency Response to Domestic Violence by Betsy Matthews and Kristie Blevins, Ph.D.
2012-2013 - (Un) Seeing like a Prison: Counter-Visual Ethnography of the Carceral State by Judah Schept, Ph.D.
2012-2013 - Securing Suspicion; The Visual Economies and Vigilant Subjects of the US Security State by Tyler Wall, Ph.D.
2011-2012 - Carceral Contours of the Commonwealth Representations of Mass Incarceration in Kentucky by Judah Schept, Ph.D.
- 2011-2012 - Situating Eugene V. Debs Within the Criminological Canon by Kenneth Tunnell, Ph.D.
- 2011-2012 - Vertical Policing & Drone Enthusiasts: A Qualitative & Theoretical Exploration of Unmanned Aerial Drones on the US Homefront by Tyler Wall, Ph.D.
- 2011-2012 - Militarization and Contemporary Video Gaming by Peter Kraska, Ph.D., and Steven Chapman.
- August 2009 - Trafficking in Bodily Perfection: Examining the Late-Modern Steroid Marketplace and It's Criminalization by Peter Kraska, Ph.D., Charles Bussard, and John Brent
- Fall 2009 – Treatment Policies and Programs for Mentally Ill Offenders: A Comparison of Kentucky and the Nation by Irina Soderstrom, Ph.D. and Sheena Smith, M.S.
- Spring 2008 – Town and Gown Collaboration by Preston Elrod, Ph.D.
- June 2006 - Criminal Justice Theory: Toward Legitimacy and an Infrastructure by Peter Kraska, Ph.D.
- Summer 2006 – OxyContin and Crime in Eastern Kentucky by Kenneth Tunnell, Ph.D.
- Spring 2006 – A New Perspective on Aggression in the Schools: Exploring Parental Aggression Towards Teachers by Lisa Hutchinson Wallace, Ph.D. and David May, Ph.D.
- May 2005 – Prostitution and the Sex Industry in Kentucky by Gary Potter, Ph.D.
- Winter 2004 – Kentucky Progationers' and Parolees' Perceptions of the Severity of Prison Versus County Jail and Probation by David May, Ph.D., Kevin Minor, Ph.D., Peter Wood, Jennifer Mooney
- May 2004 – Lessons from an Evaluation of Five State-Supported Delinquency Prevention Projects by Preston Elrod, Ph.D.
- April 2004 – Prosecutorial Misconduct in capital Cases in the Commenwealth of Kentucky: A Research Study by Roberta Harding and Bankole Thompson, Ph.D.
- September 2003 – Drug Cartels and the International Organization of Drug Trafficking in the 21st Century by Gary Potter, Ph.D., Tom Barker, Ph.D., and Karen Miller-Potter
- November 2001 – Policing Kentucky's School Children: Issues and Trends by Peter B. Kraska and Matthew DeMichele
- October 2000 – A Descriptive Study of the KY Correctional Industries Program by Irina Soderstrom, Kevin Minor, Thomas Castellano, and Heather Figaro
- May 2000 – The Antecedents of Organized Criminality in Kentucky by Gary Potter
- June 1999 – SWAT in the Commonwealth: Trends and Issues in Paramilitary Policing by Peter B. Kraska
- February 1999 – Kentucky's Response to the Lautenberg Act: Curbing Domestic Violence Among Police by Victor Kappeler
- January 1999 – Inaugural Issue - Overview of the Series by Gary Cordner and Kevin Minor
- Prostitution and the Sex Industry in Kentucky by Gary W. Potter, Ph.D.